Replacement Windows for Homes
A Custom Solution for Your Windows Need
Your windows establish the atmosphere for your home, both through the look they create and the view they provide. If your look and view aren’t what you want them to be, Taylors Windows can help. We specialize in installing replacement windows across South Carolina and North Carolina.
Let us tell you how the Taylors Windows process works to replace your windows, and why you should choose replacement windows from Taylors Windows.
Since we only install windows that we manufacture, only the best quality will do. The glass, vinyl, seals and components on all our replacement windows are strong, beautiful and easy to maintain.
As energy costs rise, it becomes more and more important to choose replacement windows that can save you money. Our Eco-Package helps you defeat energy challenges by combining Ultimate 12 double-pane glass with a non-conductive Duralite spacer system that repels and reflects 88% of all heat or cold.
The glass in our replacement windows blocks up to 50% more solar energy than standard clear glass, and up to 40% more than dark tinted glass. That means lower air conditioning expenses, a more comfortable living environment and half the solar radiation.
No matter which design you choose, replacement windows from Taylors Windows are an excellent value. Our prices are highly competitive, and our products are backed by our unbeatable Lifetime Warranty, which pays for itself over the life of your windows.
Start Your Project With a free, no-hassle consultation
What to Expect When Getting Started
Taylors Windows makes it easy to upgrade your home with replacement windows. Our team is known for professional consulting and expertise, and it’s our pleasure to help you choose the best windows for your home. Here’s how we do it:
- Once you get in touch with Taylors Windows, we’ll send out one of our Windows Consultants to visit your home.
- If you’d like a Windows Demo, we’re happy to walk you through the products we have available, and how they can upgrade your home.
- We’ll recommend some good options as part of our Windows Design step, working from your needs and preferences.
- Then we’ll place your order and, soon our team will be back out to your home for a Professional Windows Installation.
- Once we’re finished installing, you’ll receive your Replacement Windows Warranty, protecting you and your home for a lifetime.