Saving Our Planet One Window at a Time
Did you know...
- Carbon Dioxide is the major contributor to Global Warming
- Carbon Dioxide levels are expected to more than double by the end of the century
- The 11 hottest years on record have occurred since 1990
- The rate of temperature increase is expected to triple by 2100
- Residential windows account for 10-25% of home heating and cooling energy cost
- The Best Warm spacer - Duralite can improve total window U-values by up to 0.04 and save almost 1 ton of CO2 production and $235 in energy costs per year in an average home
- Windows that last 20 years can save up to 20 tons of CO2 production in an average home
- If every home in America had Duralite Warm Edge Spacer we could save the environment over 70 million tons of CO2 pollution
Better insulating Dura Platform Spacers improve the temperature of glass
Warmer glass makes you feel more comfortable
Dura Platform Spacers improve the total window U-value which reduces heat loss and saves money on energy bills
We at Taylors Window and Screen are dedicated to not only giving you the best windows for your home but we are also dedicated to making sure that the products we use are environmentally friendly.