You have seen them on ABC’s Shark Tank and now you can see them on your windows. Taylors Windows® welcomes FlexScreen to our family of products.
FlexScreen is here to revolutionize the traditional window screen industry. The technology used in your current screens is over 100 years old and loaded with problems.
- Bulky and flimsy aluminum frames that bend and damage easily, require color matching, and impede your view to the outside.
- Complicated hardware that breaks with normal use and makes installation and removal difficult and frustrating.
- Traditional window screen failure rate is approximately 1 per 30 units, driving up the overall cost of ownership and creating a great deal of inconvenience for the homeowner.
FlexScreen solves every one of these problems with an innovative, award-winning design:
- A sleek, flexible spring-steel frame, coated in exterior-grade PVC, is practically indestructible, scratch-resistant, and impervious to weather extremes. It hides in the screen pocket, eliminating the need for color matching, and dramatically improving sightlines. With FlexScreen you’ll enjoy the ENTIRE view!
- ZERO hardware = effortless installation and removal in seconds – from outside OR inside your home!
- The replacement rate is approximately 1 per 3,600 units – making FlexScreen essentially the last screen you will ever need to buy. In other words, FlexScreen owners never have to think about their window screens again!
How does FlexScreen work on your home? This photograph tells the story. The screen is custom fitted to your particular window and separates the frame from the flexible screen. This allows for greater ease of use and minimizes the bulky frames of traditional window screens.
FlexScreen in action
Taylors Windows® is the exclusive provider of FlexScreen in South Carolina. The world’s first and only flexible window screen is available to you with expert fitting by the team at Taylors Windows®. This simple design is effortlessly installed providing you with beautiful and unimpeded views.
These innovative screens also come in various types of mesh for your specific application. Whether it is a limited budget, a need for high sun and UV protection, or anything between. There is a solution for you!